Dress Affordable beach wedding wears suitable for mother of the bride
C24/7 Natura-Ceuticals for Gout
Signs, Causes & Symptoms
Share if you care to your Loveones
Definition of Gout:
Gout is characterized by sudden, severe attacks of pain, redness and tenderness in joints, often the joint at the base of the big toe..
Gout - a complex form of Arthritis - can affect anyone..
Men are more likely to get gout, but women become increasingly susceptible to gout after menopause..
An acute attack of gout can wake you up in the middle of the night with the sensation that your big toe is on fire..
The affected joints is hot, swoollen and so tender that even the weight of the sheet on it may seem intolerable..
Fortunately, gout is treatable, and there are ways to reduce the risk that gout will recure...
The signs and symptoms of gout are almost always acute, occurring suddenly- often at night - and without warning..
Intense joint Pain - Gout usually affects the large joint of your big toe, but it can occur in your feet, ankles, knees, hands, and wrists..
The pain is likely to be most severe within the first 12 to 24 hours after ti begins..
* Lingering discomfort. After the most severe pain subsides some joints discomfort may last from a few days to a few weeks..
Later attacks are likely to last longer and affect more joints..
Inflammation and redness.. The affected joints or joints become swollen, tender and red..
Gout occurs when urate crystals accumulate in your joint, causing the inflammation and intense pain of a gout attack..
Urate crystals can form when you have high levels of URIC ACID in your blood..
Your body produces uric acid when it breaks down puriness - substances that are found naturally in your body, as well as in certain foods, such as ORGAN MEATS, ACHOVIES, HERRING ASPARAGUS AND MUSHROOMS..
Normally, uric acid dissolves in your blood and passes through your kidneys into your urine.. But sometimes your body either produces to much uric acid or your kdneys exorete to little uric acid..
When it happens, uric acids can build up, forming sharp, needle - like - urate crystals in a joint or surrounding tissue that cause pain, inflammation, and swelling..
> RISK FACTORS:
You're more likely to develop gout if you have high levels of uric acid in your body., Factors that increase the uric acid level in your body include
* LIFESTYLE factors. Choices you make in your everyday life may increase your risk of gout.. Excessive alcohol use- generally more than two drinks a day for men and more than one for women- increase the risk of gout.
* MEDICAL cONDITION.. Certain diseases and conditions make it more likely that you'll develop gout.. These include untreated high blood pressure
(hypertension) and chronic conditions such as DIABETES, HIGH LEVELS OF FAT & CHOLESTEROL in the blood ( hyperlipidemia) and narrowing of the arteries ( arteriosclerosis)..
* CERTAIN medications.. The use of thiazide diuretics commonly used to treat hypertension - and low- dose aspirin also can increase uric acid levels..
So can the use od anti- rejection drugs prescribed for people who have undergone an organ transplant..
* FOR FAMILY HISTORY OF GOUT.. If other members of your family have had gout, you're ,more likely to develop the disease..
* AGE & SEX.. Gout occurs more often in men that it does in women, primarily because women tend to have lower uric acids than men do.. After menopause, however women's uric acids levels approach those of Men..
Men also are more likely to develop gout earlier- usually between the AGES OF 40 AND 50- whereas women generally develop sign and symptoms after MENOPAUSE..
People with gout can develop more-severe conditions, such as:
* RECURRENT GOUT.. Some people may never experience gout signs and symptoms again.. But others may experience gout severals times each year.. Medications may help prevent gout attacks in people with recurrent gout..
* ADVANCE GOUT.. Untreated gout may cause deposits of urate crystals to form under the skin in nodules called tophi ( TOEFI)..
Tophi can develop in several areas such as your fingers, hands, feets, elbows, or Achilles tendons along the back of your ankle....
Tophi usually aren't painful, but they can become swollen and tender during gout attacks..
* KIDNEY STONES... Urate crystals may collect in the urinary tract of people with gout, causing kidney stones.. Medications can help reduce the risk of kidney stones..
During symptom- free periods, these dietary guidelines may help protect against future gout attacks:
* Keep your fluid intake high.. Aim for 8 to 16 cups ( about 2 to 4 liters) of fluids each day, with atleast half being water..
Limit how many sweetened beverages you drink, especially those sweetened with high fructose corn syrup..
* Limit or avoid alcohol.. Talk with your doctor about wether any amount or type of alcohol is safe for you.. Recent evidence the risk of gout symptoms, especially in men..
* Eat balanced diet following the Dietary Guidelines for Americans.. Your daily diet should emphasize FRUITS, VEGETABLES, WHOLE GRAINS, AND FAT -FREE OR LOW-FAT MILK PRODUCTS..
* Get your protein from low-fat dairy products...
Low-fat dairy products may actually have a protective effect against gout, so there are best- between protein sources....
* Limit your intake of MEAT, FISH, AND POULTRY .. A small amount may be tolerable, but pay close attention to what types- and how much - seem to cause problems for you..
* Maintain a desirable body weight.. Choose portions that allow you to maintain a healthy weight.. losing weight may decrease uric acid levels in your body.. But avoid fasting or rapid weight loss, since doing so may temporarily raise uric acids levels..
If gout treatments aren't working as well as you'd hoped you may be interested in trying an alternative approach.. before trying such a treatment on your own, talk with your doctor.. To weight the benefits and risks and learn wether the treatment might interfere with your gout medications..
Because there isn't a lot of research on alternative theraphies for gout, however, in some cases the riks aren't known..
Certain foods have been studied for their potential to lower uric acids levels, including:
* COFFEE.... Studies have found an association between coffee drinking- both regular and decaffeinated coffee- and lower uric acids levels; though no study has demonstrated how or why coffee may have such an effect.. The available evidence isn't enough to encourage noncoffee drinkers to start, but it may give researches clues to new ways of treating gout in the future..
* VITAMIN C.. Supplements containing Vitamin C may reduce the levels of uric acids in your blood.. However, vitamin c hasn't been studied as a treatment for gout.. Don't assume that if a little vitamin C is good for you, then lots is better.. Megadoses of vitamin c may increase your body's uric acids levels.. Talk to your doctor about what a reasonable dose of vitamin c may be.. And don't forget that you can increase your vitamin c intake by eating more fruits, and vegetables, especially oranges..
* CHERRIES.. Cherries have been associated with lower levels of uric acids in studies, but it isn't clear if they have any effect on gout signs and symptoms.. Eating more cherries and other dark-colored fruits, such as BLACK BERRIES, BLUE BERRIES, PURPLE GRAPES, AND RASPBERRIES, mya be safe way to supplement your gout treatment, but discuss it with your doctor first.. Other complementary and alternative medicine treatments may help you cope until your gout pain subsides or your medications take effect.. For instance, relaxation techniques, such as deep-breathing exercises and medications, may help take your mind off your pain.. Dress Affordable beach wedding wears suitable for mother of the bride
To take alternative medicine of taking VITAMIN C, COFFEE, CHERRIES are now all in the contents of C24/7 Natura- Ceuticals Food Supplement..
If you really want to prevent your gout, TAKE C24/7 now, IT WILL help and boost your body more nutrients and anti -oxidants...
C24/7 is packed with benefits for diffirent needs, from controlling BLOOD SUGAR AND CHOLESTEROL, to healthy blood circulation and sexual vitality..
Take C24/7 Vcapsule;
In first week , take once a day.
In second week, take twice a day and so on..
If you have any questions, concerns and interested to order you may send me a message...
I want hear from you about testimonials for further more..
Our concern is about our HEALTH....
PREVENTION IS BETTER AND CHEAPER THAN CURE
TAKE C24/7 NOW!!